So excited to announce that I am co-hosting my first LIVE #POSHPARTY with the Poshmark app and my amazing blogger gals, Jyo of CuppaJyo, Victoria of Lombard and Fifth, and Bryn of Stone Fox Style! If you’re local and in the area for the event, I would love to meet and squeeze you! It’ll be a fun night to mix and mingle with bloggers in the area, win amazing prices and gifts from Poshmark and Benefit Cosmetics (stay to get a makeupper by this fab team, too) and more importantly – meet the amazing team behind the Poshmark app! So what are the party details you ask?
Where: Mercer SF, 255 Rhode Island St • San Francisco
When: Tuesday, June 2nd • 6:00 – 9:00pm
And for my readers across the country and slammed with work, you can still join in on the party on the Poshmark app (http://www.poshmark.com/getapp). Be sure to use my promo code HGKPV for $5 off your purchase when you sign up for the Poshmark app! If you’re like me and wondered at one point what Poshmark even is or how you can use it, I’ve listed some helpful tips below! Be sure to check out my closet here or shop some of my favorite items below. Can’t wait to see you, babes! xo – M
What is Poshmark?
Community of fashion enthusiasts across the country who meet on the Poshmark app to sell clothing and accessories.
- A free app that allows you to shop the closets of millions of women from across the country.
- A fun, engaging, and easy way of allowing your friends, fans, followers, and blog readers to shop your closet.
Where can I download Poshmark?
- Poshmark is available to download for free from the iTunes or Google Play Store: http://www.poshmark.com/getapp.
- Don’t have an Apple or Android device? No problem. You can create an account, browse and shop through the web: http://www.poshmark.com.
What is a Posh Party?
- Party on the go, no matter where you are! Join millions of women who are coming together three times a day, seven days a week at our themed virtual Posh Parties! Attend these inapp events so you can share and shop together. Have Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, or Alexander Wang on the brain? There’s a party for you. Searching for designer handbags, work appropriate fashions, or a bright accessory? We’ve got you covered.